Project managing process improvement initiatives and ensuring goals are achieved on time, on budget, and within scope.
2.Systematically searches for issues that may become problems in the future.
3. Responsible for evaluating existing processes and configuring new ones to reduce cost, improve sustainability and develop best practices within the operation.
4. Identify new metrics for judging efficiency, as well as work with Performance Coaches or Training Coaches to develop curriculum to bring hires to peak efficiency quickly.
5. Analyze data for trends and recommending possible improvements and solutions.
6. Communicate concisely and repeatedly and when updating account’s stakeholder using appropriate means (e.g., group/one-on-one, e-mails/meetings, face-to-face, etc.).
7.Performing Root Cause Analysis, providing and assisting the operation team implementing soft and hard countermeasures for improvement Map, model, and video business processes to improve business capabilities Create process documentation (S.O.P., OPL, WI) and templates.
8. Produce reports and plan of action utilizing Lean principles including Visual Management, Work Cells, Kaizen, Kanban, 5S, Value Streams Maps, Ishikawa, SMED, One Point Lesson, SIPOC, and nVISION to improve productivity, increase process efficiencies, and reduce costs.
9. Design and organize workshops, facilitating groups sessions, and working with teams to gain crucial input from key contributions Act as a mentor or coach to business key positions by providing training and guidance Regularly perform capacity analysis by department to determine constraints and capabilities of manage high volume or work orders. "